Thanks to eHow for providing this info.
- Log onto your email account. You can use any email account to do this.
- Enter the phone number as the recipient of the email. Don’t put in any spaces or hyphens; the numbers should run together, such as 1234567890. You must put the entire phone number in, or the email will not work.
- End the email address with “@vzwpix.com.” This will send the email as if the ringtone were a picture message. The email address with the above phone number, then, would read “firstname.lastname@example.org.”
- Browse your computer for the ringtone you want to send to the Verizon Wireless number. Once you’ve found the song, attach it in the email.
- Send the email to the phone. It should take no more than five to 10 minutes for the phone to receive the message. If the phone does not receive the message in that time, resend the email.
- Open the message on the phone and select “Options.”
- Scroll down until you see “Save as Ringtone.” Select that option, and the ringtone will be saved to your phone.